This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

22.5.10

{colour inspiration: petal pink + french grey}
















. . . charming florals paired with elegant mirrored side tables and delicate lilac petals on bright windowsills, tea cups and cakestands and beribboned shoes; alongside marble and mother-of-pearl and bits of gold and whether in shades of champagne, taupe or tea rose, shall always and forever adore perfectly pretty pink . . .

{images: 1 - unstitched.; 2 - romantic homes; 3 - apartment therapy; 4 - rosie tupper via a glamorous little side project; 5 - sunday suppers; 6 - everything fabulous; 7 - a previous post; 8 - mitica illustrations; 9 - tumblr; 10 - stylist kate morris via 79 ideas; 11 - krisatomic; 12 - jamo associates for laura ashley; 13 - trouvais; 14 - a previous post; 15 - rachelle vance}

39 | notes :

ashlina {the decorista} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i absolutely love this post....gorgeous pinks make my day! :)

Karena [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely soft, calming images. Precious color palette.

Karena
Art by Karena

FXOX [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Dear Roséline, a really beautiful post and very you.

Love how you bring up posts from the past on TIG in your cluster posts ( or just in general) - you have such a treasure of images and it makes me smile to see them "aired" again - you should do it more often

Have a lovely weekend :-)

Felicity

tonenygaard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I loooove the pictures!! Good job!! Have a nice day!!

The Iconic Blog.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is simply dreamy. What a wonderful post to read right before I drift off to sleep. merci.xxx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful
I really want a pink handbag now!!

à la parisienne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

My two favorite colors~and the most feminine and romantic color combination!

Mandy

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Normally I zero in on one or two favorites in your roundups, but today I honestly cannot even narrow it down to 5 or 6. All are so pretty and decadent, and I NEED that Miu Miu. Happy Friday, R! xo

Some Style... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh, my! those are just dreamy gorgeous! very lovely and inspiring!

Young, Fabulous, and Pregnant [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the post. I wish I had more pink in my house. I love your blog layout, it's beautiful.

Elissa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

those shoes are a great start to my rainy friday! thanks for sharing this beautiful collection.

Vanessa Mala [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

sweet pink!
I love the last photo...and I think I will say something sweet to 5 people today :)

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

simply gorgeous!! Love it!!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend (email on the way!)!

Michelle Elisabeth [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the first image is so so lovely, I would love a similar print in my room above my dresser :)

Christina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the Chanel bottle and the shoes, the shoes!

Kristin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I kept saying, "I love that! I want that" as I passed by each picture. I love nude colors against white. Such a beautiful post.

http://eatshopbake.blogspot.com/

Kristin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Just beautiful...as always!!! Love the glamorous touch!! Have a great weekend!

Kristin :)

Pretty Mommy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Heaven!! pink will always be my favorite :)

ShirazandFrenchBlue [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Super Gorgeous, I felt very inspired, that color combo, is so serene, yet I feel energetic and creative from your photo collection. Thank you

ahlin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i want to sleep in that pink goodness

V [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this mauve taupe colour theme. If find your posts always so calm, peaceful, and tranquil.

The Photo Huntress

The Design Dish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

lovely colors!
The Design Dish
http://thedesigndish.wordpress.com/

Pergolina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh pink. you've never looked so good. nice collection.

Jessica [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful ! I love how everything you posts, blends together so well !
have a great weekend :)

Michaela @ The Gardener's Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the mood today... floral notes in smoking incense.
xo

the paris apartment [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a soothing combination and lovely set of shots. One of my favorite posts you've done, there's so much to see in the subtle colors.

Emily [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the images. The colors are very soft and romantic.

Jeanne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful dusty pink, so relaxing with all these wonderful photos!

Jeanne:)

Gina Michele [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful collection of images! I love the gold thread in the bowl. Also, those loose fitting socks are amazing.

http://ginamichele.typepad.com/

Miz.November [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is the most gorgeous collection of photos. One of those posts that you wish you could just fold up and keep in your pocket.

Lindsay With An "A" [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Can I just say I love all the beautiful photos on your blog! So inspiring!

I just LOVE your blog!! Check out mine - I am doing an amazing GIVEAWAY!!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

rachel lee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I need those socks!

Cloud of Secrets [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How delicious! You've inspired me to go around my house sometime soon, and photograph delicately whatever pale pink things I find.

I want to curl up with that handbag. Does the logo say Miu Miu?

Beadboard UpCountry [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I loved this post as I am a gray girl but the pinkness in the mix as you presented it was delightful... AND you put in a picture of the Arte Pura Linen sheets with the macrame pillow!!!Their pinks are to die for and the gray Lava Old is fabulous! We just got them in our shop...Thanks and have a great time in the country! Maryanne:)

Cloud of Secrets [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for the inspiration to think about pink!

Rose Clair I

Rachel Elizabeth [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love that mirrored end table! It's like a prettier version of the one from Z Gallerie.

Thanks for a beautiful post!

fashionmessiah.blogspot.com

beauty comma [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love these colour posts of yours (as you know), and this one here is just perfect. even the unmade bed looks glamorous!

Katie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

A perfect collection, and I love that sweet thought on the sugar/tea bag wrapper in the last one...

Naomi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So pretty and so difficult to choose just one favorite. Love the delicate and feminine nature of pink. Perhaps that is why it is one of my favorite colors

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo